Sizing pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sizing pictures

When I open a picture in Infanview 4.0 on my Win XP home machine, it defaults to what ever size the picture is. If I click "Options" then "Properties" then the tab "Full Screen" I see 4 options with 1 radio button. The options are:

Show image original size
    Fit to screen (large images, rec.)
    Fit to screen (all images)
    Stretch all images.

No matter which option I select, every time I open the jpg file of a picture, it opens large and I have to hit the "zoom out" button 8 times before I can see it all on my screen.

How do I make it so when I open any jpg image, it defaults to a size that I can see all on my computer screen?

Thanks,

TAD

Ain't those radio buttons only for full screen?

View -> Display options (window mode) -> Fit only big images to window
    Probably also -> Use resample for fitting

Comment

If you're viewing images in the IrfanView in a window (with the menus and toolbars) then it is not in Fullscreen mode. Press Enter to go into full screen mode and Escape (or middle mouse) to return to Windowed mode.

Press short F to fit an image to the window. See the View Menu, Display Options for Window View size options.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Yep, you were right. THANK YOU!!!

Comment

Working...
        X