Multipage .TIFF conversion to .JPG???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multipage .TIFF conversion to .JPG???

I have a person here at work that is sending her quotes out to customers in multipage .TIFF format and has been getting some back from people saying they can't open them. I'm not very familiar with different image file formats and am wondering if it's possible to convert the multipage .TIFF to another format (.JPG)?

I have been able to save the file as a .JPG but only get the first page of the multipage document. If anyone has any ideas it'd be greatly appreciated.

From the View Menu, Multipage Images, Extract All pages and choose the format you wish to use. If the pages are scans of text, you will get the best results by using PNG format (don't save the transparent colour).

A more convenient method for your customers would be to print all pages with scale best fit to page from the multipage tiff to a PDF Printer Driver such as Cute PDF or Adobe Acrobat.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 29.07.2008, 07:36 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by mccreads56 View Post
      I have a person here at work that is sending her quotes out to customers in multipage .TIFF format and has been getting some back from people saying they can't open them.
      Just load the TIFFs in Irfanview and save them as PDFs (using the ImPDF plugin).

Comment

Thanks a bunch for the quick responses, I have used Irfanview for a long time but only for a quick picture viewer. I didn't realize how much it could do with the right add-ons!

I think the save to .pdf might be the solution I'm looking for and having a couple of free alternatives is much better than footing the bill for a full blown Adobe install.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X