[Resolved] Cannot Zoom and Scroll Panoramas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Resolved] Cannot Zoom and Scroll Panoramas

Hello, I tried to search about this in the forum before I post this thread.

The thing is when I try to take closer look to a panoram, composed by more than 3-4 pictures and of course a little bit larger in size, IrfanView locks in the left part of the image and I can't scroll to see the rest of the panorama

I am not sure if it is from my laptop(1.4Ghz Pentium M, 512RAM), some option I did or didn't modify, or it is a bug
    Any suggestions and advices are welcome.
    Best wishes to everybody
    If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

I can confirm that the image centres when I zoom in, but I have no problem panning the image with the scroll bars or with the right mouse button.

There is a known problem, already reported in this thread, if you have set the option to use the right mouse button for the context menu, and are using Alter + right mouse button to pan.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hi, I am positive that I didnt play with that option because I even dont know where to find it
      And I don't think that the other thread is about the same thing sinse Skippybox is able to do some scrolling, and my image is locked to the left side when enlarged. I dont' know what to think

Comment

Unless this can be reproduced by at least one person, then there is no point reporting it as a bug.

I tried making a panorama from a whole directory of images, and still had no problem panning in any view mode.

Check your View, Display settings. Tell us more about the size of the image, etc.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Funny, today I have no problems even with panorama form 14 images,11971x3977 pixels, 26,7 MB. And I didn't do anything at all
          I guess I can't track the problem now
          Good luck to your project people, IrfanView is my favourite

Comment

Working...
          X