X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I get the old Resize-menue back?

Hi!

In V 4.20 the Resize,menue looks like this:

I want the old menue back, where I can choose size with short command "Alt + 1", "Alt + 8" and so on, as it was in earlier versions. I like the possibility to run Irfanview whitout the mouse!

I have read the help file, searched the webb but haven't found anything about how to change back to the old menue. Do I have to go back to V 4.10?

Thanks in advance!

I don't remember seeing that option before. You will have to go back to the old version, which I wouldn't recommend. You can find Older Versions too.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Xenix_6 View Post
      Do I have to go back to V 4.10?
      Yes and no. While you will need to use 4.10 to get the dialog you like, you can still use 4.20, too. You can have both versions on your computer at the same time. Just name the folders something unique. You can also strip down 4.10 as much as you need to, and even make it one of your external editors in 4.20.

Comment

You can still select the size without the mouse. Just Shift-Tab over to the dropdown and use the Down arrow key.
        Its: Belongs to "It"
        It's: Shortened form of "It is"
        ---------------------
        Lose: Fail to keep
        Loose: Not tight

---------------------
        Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Originally posted by matera View Post
          You can still select the size without the mouse. Just Shift-Tab over to the dropdown and use the Down arrow key.
          That sure is an awful lot of keystrokes. You just can't beat ALT+number. You can't see the choices all at once either.

Comment

Good Feature Request

I hadn't noticed that the presets were gone because they were seldom what I wanted to use. What I'd like is the ability to set my own presets. This seems like a natural extension to the custom keyboard and mouse mapping requests already logged. Perhaps the moderator should move this thread to the Features Requests forum.

Comment

Thanks for all replies!

I think I will go back to V 4.10. The old way to choose size is very fast and I'm used to it since several years of use.

Comment

Working...
              X