Straighting a Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Straighting a Horizon

I have a sunset image I am attempting to level the horizon , from an earlyier post I got about using F12. I have found the function and can't seem to get the horizon to move. Can someone explaing what I am doing wrong, I have included a copy of the image,thankyous.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by 06Honda View Post
    I have a sunset image I am attempting to level the horizon , from an earlyier post I got about using F12. I have found the function and can't seem to get the horizon to move. Can someone explaing what I am doing wrong, I have included a copy of the image,thankyous.
    Well, what did you do? First activate the extended help, then hover with the mouse cursor over the mountain icon to get some help. Then select it.
    You just draw a straight line along the water edge. Easy peasy!
    Get Radio? Sure! - the best Internet Radio Player ever?

Comment

Click and drag the tool along a straight line or between two points that you want to be on a horizontal or vertical line after rotation. The current background colour will be used to fill the canvas, which is extended to accommodate the rotated image. The background colour used by the custom fine rotation in Irfan View is not affected or used by this tool. It uses the background colour of IrfanPaint.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
      X