Watermarking with Logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watermarking with Logo

I've had a bit of a trawl in the forums / Google and it seems during a batch operation the only way I can "watermark" is with text whereas I would like to use a logo.

Should I be putting this post in the "feature requests" department or is there in fact a way / plug-in to do this?

Cheers, Antony.

No point adding it again. Try a search next time.

It won't be added until IrfanView supports layers.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Try FastStone Image Viewer or Photo Resizer for watermarking images.

Comment

Watermarking

Originally posted by Skippybox View Post
        Try FastStone Image Viewer or Photo Resizer for watermarking images.
        I like to think of myself as a power PC user, and a little bit sophisticated. I also hear Fastone does watermarking so I downloaded it. There is not a clue. So I wrote them. No answer.

When Irfanview supports layering, I would love to get buzzed by a member here. I literally downloaded about 10 different programs trying to find something to do watermarking. Most of them are crap. The only one that had any intuitive feel to the interface was Bytemark, and it does nothing but watermark.

Buzz me if someone has a freebie solution! Thanks for your attention!

Comment

Originally posted by heymrpaul View Post
          I like to think of myself as a power PC user, and a little bit sophisticated. I also hear Fastone does watermarking so I downloaded it. There is not a clue. So I wrote them. No answer.
          Perhaps the authors of Faststone Image Viewer expect you to download the tutorial from their website, immediately below the program download, and read the relevant section (para. 43) to find out how to do it, or is that too sophisticated?

Comment

Working...
          X