NCSLog Not Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCSLog Not Found

Viewing an ECW I get the error message "Entry point not found" and "The procedure entry point NCSLog could not be located in the dynamic link library NCSUtil.dll. I tried using the DLL's from Earth Mapping Resources, but get the same message.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Can you give us (upload) a sample file?

Comment

For some odd reason it won't attach, calls it an invalid file. By the way, after the message appears and I click OK, the picture does come up in IrfanView.

Comment

I zipped it and sent the ZIP file.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have no problem viewing the file in IrfanView 4.23 or 4.25.

Do you have the correct plugins installed? It sounds like you are trying to view it in another program, not IrfanView, which uses ECW.DLL to view these files.
          ECW.DLL - This PlugIn allows IrfanView to read/write ECW files (Enhanced Compressed Wavelet).
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I can display it without problems too. Using Irfanview 4.25

Comment

Thanks all. I am definitely using IrfanView. I do have ER Viewer and compressor installed, there could be some interference. I will uninstall them and reinstall IV.

Comment

Resolved

The problem was that ER Viewer was installed and it was causing IV to use the version of the DLL in system32. After uninstalling ER Viewer (which I don't need anyway), IV worked just fine.

Comment

Working...
                X