Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Selction NG

Hi all!

I recently discovered the Feature "Custom Selection" wich is a great tool.
    However it would be great to have a selection which stays the at same aspect ratio, but with the possibillity to resize it proportionally.

Is this somehow possible?

Thanx

Hold down the control key while dragging the selection to resize it.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

... pressing the alt button does not change the resize behaviour for me. What am I doing wrong?
      ---
      reading presumably...

worked fine Thanks!!
      Last edited by shorshe; 10.08.2009, 11:49 AM.

Comment

In the Create Custom Selection dialog you can also select Custom Ratio and type in any figure you wish. When you enter a new image width, the height is adjusted automatically to maintain the ratio, or the width adjusted when you type in a new height.
        Notice also the range of standard ratios that you can select in the dialog, or Actual ratio (of the whole image).

Remember though that, if you leave a ratio selected in the dialog, it will be applied immediately when you next open it, adjusting the value of the selection height to fit with whatever width is set. If you do not want that to happen change the selection back to None.

Comment

shorshe: Use the CTRL key, not ALT.

Comment

Working...
          X