Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow - Mo Playpack?

Hello, Newbie here (forum, not Iview!)

I used to be able to right-click the play/pause button during video playbacks and have slow-motion options, but have for some reason lost that function and have no clue as to what settings, codecs, etc. etc. I can use to correct it.

Thanks in advance.

My version is 4.10 + plugins version 4.23 + version 4.2 graphic viewer plugins.

Running XP home SP2.

Iview .ini file contents:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 04.09.2009, 08:07 AM. Reason: Added INI file as attachment

As far as I know, the plugin version and program version should match. You can add attachments to this forum. I edited your post to add your INI file as a text file attachment. Bandwidth is insignificant, but scrolling down to read the thread is awkward.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 04.09.2009, 08:10 AM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Yes, versions should match under most circumstances.

If you use the external video player (like your INI shows), then you need to have the player window showing and choose Options (hotkey P). Place the selection on MCI Interface.

If you use the internal video player, then disable DirectShow in Properties.

I adjusted an INI for each. Choose which one you need.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X