Creating Multipage PDF From JPG Files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating Multipage PDF From JPG Files

hi there, i saw this thread and am having the same problem. before the untimely crash of my computer last week, i was totally able to create a multipage pdf with jpg files. now it gives me an error window and closes out the program.

i deleted irfanview from my computer and re-downloaded it with the plug-ins just in case the last download may have missed something, but nope... it's still doing the same thing.

Help please? i really love IV and need this feature!

I got a Microsoft report dialogue when I tried. Maybe someone else can tell us what's up?

One odd thing I noticed, which I don't understand, is that the compression tab shows PNG compression options, but the images I added were JPG.

Meanwhile, create a multipage TIF and save that as a PDF. That seems to be working fine.

I moved the post as it is not related to joining two PDF files.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

there are a few threads like this one, what i did was follow the instructions from this thread, Frank's reply which is pasted below.. and it now works perfectly with no faults:

Originally posted by Frank View Post
      ImPDF V.041 plugin was only a solution for IrfanView V4.22!
      In the current version 4.25 (but also in V4.23) you have the ImPDF V.040 by default in the installation package!

PS: Sorry - but I must also confirm this bug using IrfanView V4.25 and ImPDF V.040!

@jsc37227
      At the moment you must downgrade to IrfanView V4.23 + ImPDF V.040!

Comment

thx for the solution , I had the same prb and indeed downgarding to v4.23 helped
        is Irfan aware of this situation ? will it be fixed ?

Comment

oh yes now i see http://en.irfanview-forum.de/vb/show...6289#post26289
          so is this the v4.25 that is now downloadable on irfanview ?
          guess this should become 4.26 or whatever , cause otherwise other sites still have the old bug version ?

Comment

Old, original version is the only one on Irfan site. Need to download with the link provided in that message string. It contains the i_view32.exe only, dated 9/3/2009, 1:26pm. Unpack and move/copy to the directory where the iv program files are installed.

Comment

Working...
            X