Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving Custom Settings - Capture

Hi,
    Just discovered this powerful and great tool to scan my huge collection of pictures. I will be using the batch scan option to scan as many pictures as possible to later crop, edit and save to my collection. But, I find that for each scan I do, I must re-open a new capture window and re-enter the Custom Setting in the type of picture you want to scan pop up window. Where can I save the customs settings so it set as my default? Better yet, can I keep the scan window open once the scan is completed (similar in XP/twain) so I keep scanning new pics with the same settings over and over again.
    Any help would be nice to make this as short and painless as possible.

Specs: Irfanview 4.25, Win7 Pro, HP Scanjet 3600

Select the Multiple image [batch mode] option on the Scanning dialogue. Save to files.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I got it - It's a matter of getting used to it and use shortcuts. The old XP gui is still fresh in my mind. I did notice this time that my custom settings had been saved after the scan once you go through it all. I suppose my next step is to Ctrl-Shift-A to continue on to the next pictures and so on. Only a couple of thousand to go.
      Worth the download - great piece of software. Merci.

Comment

Working...
      X