Browsing RAR/ZIP archives with Irfanview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browsing RAR/ZIP archives with Irfanview

Hi. I've found this thread (the last message dates 09.02.2009)

but it seems that this feature has not been implemented yet. Maybe I'm missing something & there's already a way to make Irfanview browse rar & zip archives?

Maybe you missed something that Irfan said in his reply?
    Yes, this feature is planned.
    A user even sent me a plug-in with similar features, but I'm still thinking about how to implement them etc., it's not always that simple.
    The only thing to do is wait, or get busy writing a plug-in. This is a user2user forum and it is not owned or run by Irfan. He doesn't respond here. No doubt he has received numerous requests for this feature over the years, so presumably he will implement it when it is ready.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Maybe you missed something that Irfan said in his reply?
      No I didn't. I thought that maybe Irfanview already has this functionality by means of plug-in and I just can't find it.
      This is a user2user forum
      And this is exactly why I'm asking here if there is something (some kind of user-made plug-in) that can make Irfanview browse archives.

Comment

Working...
      X