How to get rid of password window when saving to PDF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get rid of password window when saving to PDF

I have a lot of images of family history documents that have been scanned into my computer and I am in the process of saving them to PDF. However, every time I save an image to PDF I get this window that wants a password. It says that in the settings of the document there are Security and Password required. I have never set any such requirements, and to my knowledge, there is no such requirements. It is a simple jpg image. I don't need to have to deal with this window for every save, it will take me half again as long to process these files at this rate. I got Infranview as I was told it would be easier and faster than others, but, I can't say it is faster with having to click cancel every time I want to save a file.

I have tried to find something in the Help files to address this issue, but, there does not seem to be anything I can find that gives any information on this feature or how to turn it off. Any suggestions?

Turn off PDF Security when you save the file.
    Attached Files
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Turn off PDF Security when you save the file.
      Thank you very much for the information. Where is information on this listed in the Help files? I looked in the Help and found nothing for Security. I saw the settings that you posted before, but, didn't really understand what the two choices meant so left it at default which was the bottom one.

Thanks again for the help, I truly appreciate it. :-)

Comment

Thank you sooo much for the help...things are now moving at a great pace! This way it will only take me about 2 months instead of 3 to finish. Not meaning to being snide at all......as I really do have a lot of images to convert. Thankfully, Infranview will now help make it fun instead of a drudge. :-)

Jan

Comment

Working...
        X