Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IrfanView 4.25 with ImPDF 0.78 crashes when creating mpage PDF from mpage TIFF

I am trying to convert a multipage TIFF to a multipage PDF using View->Multipage Images->Create Multipage PDF. After I add the TIFF and hit "Create PDF Image" I get a generic Windows message about IV having encountered an error. When i tried debugging it, I saw this:

Unhandled exception at 0x004ce2a0 in i_view32.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000000.

I am running it on XP Pro, and I just downloaded the latest version of the plugin ZIP from the main site.

The same happens when I try to convert a multiframe GIF to PDF.

Please advise. Thanks.

The first thing to do would be to upgrade to IrfanView 4.28 — plugins and program versions are meant to be the same. Also there is no chance that a bug in 4.25 would be fixed if its already fixed in 4.28.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      The first thing to do would be to upgrade to IrfanView 4.28 — plugins and program versions are meant to be the same. Also there is no chance that a bug in 4.25 would be fixed if its already fixed in 4.28.
      Installed 4.28, PDF creation seems to be working. Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
      X