Splitting a TIFF file into multiple JPEGs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Splitting a TIFF file into multiple JPEGs

I'm trying to split a multiple page TIFF file into multiple JPEGs files using Options > Multiple Images > Extract all pages, but it keeps leaving me with a single JPEG of only one page from the TIFF. If I watch the folder it should be extracting to, the file size changes rapidly as it extracts so it looks like it's overwriting the single file every time instead of giving me all of the files.

I've tried the exact same method on another PC without issue, and so far have tried reinstalling Irfanview, swapping from 64bit to 32bit, and extracting to different folders.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I am using Irfanview 4.58

Comment

Can you provide a sample of such TIFF file?
      My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Unfortunately not as it contains people's personal information.

Comment

No problem, I will look up another one for testing.
          My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

What is your filename suffix on the extract dialog?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Filename Suffix.png
Views:	264
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	92958
            Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 25.10.2021, 09:33 AM.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I had been using _page_ and had also tried _page

After trying _page_#### as shown in your image, it seems to be working correctly.

Comment

Working...
              X