Suddenly, everything prints greyscale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solved Suddenly, everything prints greyscale

I have been an IrfanView user for decades. All of a sudden, my jpegs are all printing in greyscale. I've never had to change anything in the print dialog, and now that I apparently need to, I can find no color selection in the print dialog. In fact, I don't see a color print selection anywhere. I don't think this is a printer issue. My printer has always been set to color. I can paste the jpegs into Word and they print in color just fine.

Any ideas?

What is the printer model selected in the Print Dialog? Does the preview show as greyscale or colour?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Pirnt Dialog.png
Views:	84
Size:	67.6 KB
ID:	95904
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 08.10.2022, 10:53 AM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Some printers will print in gray if color catridges are depleted.
      My system: IrfanView 4.62 64bit, Windows 10 22H2, Intel Core i5-3570, 16GB RAM, NVidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB

Comment

Weird! The preview was showing greyscale and the correct printer was selected. But when I clicked on the printer dropdown, the preview instantly changed to color.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
        X