Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Image Position when its height is higher than the vertical resolution of screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Image Position when its height is higher than the vertical resolution of screen.

I'm using 4K monitor.
    When scroll mouse to go to next or previous image, if the image height is higher than the vertical resolution of screen, the image position window will move to top-left corner of screen.
    I think it should be moved to top-left corner of the screen when the width of image is larger than horizontal resolution of the screen. And when you continue to next image, the window position is still at top-left corner.
    Imagine if the latest image size is 200x300pixels. and Imagine if you have hundreds of images to view.
    The best solution is keep the center of the first open window and get that point of the screen to keep it as reference position, not top-left corner of screen.

Thank you.
    Sorry for my English. It's not my first language.

Which display options are you using? View menu, Display Options.

In my opinion, the best window position is one that does not change at all, then the buttons for next/previous image never move, making browsing much easier.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 07.03.2023, 07:39 AM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X