Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set default Lock Scroll and Keep Scroll Position

Hello,

Is there any way to set the Lock Scroll and Keep Scroll Position options to default to Checked (ON) when starting Irfanview or opening an image with Irfanview? I searched the forums and didn't find anything that specifically addressed this other than it is activated only for current session by checking the options in the View Menu each time or using the shortcut keys.

Is there anyway to default or turn these options on through a code line in the .ini file or through a startup command? Thank you for any suggestions.

All available command line options can be found in C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_options.txt\

I do not see one to keep the scroll position.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      All available command line options can be found in C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_options.txt\

I do not see one to keep the scroll position.
      That's what I figured too. I was checking to see if I had missed anything somewhere. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X