Adding text with IV Paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding text with IV Paint

Is there a way to set the default font color permanently? Or, have it remember the last color used? Mine seems to always default to white.

When you open the Insert Text dialog, click on the palette to set the colour. This will become the new default. Insert text allows you to insert text in multiple different colours at once, by selecting the text and changing the colour, or by changing the colour, then typing the text. The colour palette on the Paint Toolbar, is not for text, but for shapes.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I was trying to use the text function in IV Paint. I think that is different than the Insert Text dialog. IV Paint switches back to white font color every time I use it.

Comment

I mean the insert text dialog of the Irfan Paint plugin.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Insert Text Dialog in Paint Plugin.png
Views:	131
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	98095
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I guess I have something wrong with my installation. Mine does not remember if I change the color. We are talking about the same dialog.

Comment

The colour change seems to be registered after restarting IrfanView.

Comment

Actually, I accidentally noticed that the default color for the IV Paint text tool is the foreground color at the bottom of the main IV Paint dialog.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture_20230827-202824.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	98099 hehe

Comment

Working...
              X