Change color of text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change color of text

I scroll thru my images and text and when a text file appears the color is lime green.
    Question: How to change it to black?

I have version 4.66 and Windows 10 Pro 22H2
    Example below:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	color green.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	98510

The colours for text labels in fullscreen mode can be changed in Settings, Fullscreen. The default is lime green, which is what you are seeing.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks for the answer. Text font/color: The color showed up as lime and I clicked on the Choose button and changed it to black and the Sample shows black then I clicked the OK button then OK again and closed the image and re-opened but the text files still shows up as lime as I come across a text file as I scroll thru or open directly.
      I have restarted the pc.

Click image for larger version  Name:	text_color1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	329.6 KB ID:	98513

Click image for larger version  Name:	text_color2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	87.5 KB ID:	98514
      Last edited by davidhelp; 14.05.2024, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I just have to reload the file to see the new colour and font.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Solution: Options> Editing> right side near bottom: Font color> click on the Choose button and change to the color you want.
          It was lime green and is now black.
          It change the color after closing and re-opening.?

In the Full screen / Slideshow I can leave it Lime green.

Comment

Working...
          X