Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse click is middle of text, not left edge

Hi.

When putting text into a picture (ctrl+t) I'd like the mouse click for a preview to be the middle of the text and not the left edge, so when I click the test is centered to that position.
    Is that possible? Right now the mouse click position is the very left edge of the text.

Cheers
    Thorsten

Use the Paint Plugin (Default Shortcut F12)
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.67 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Yeah, I know....when I use the paint plugin I can click to a point and when I enter a text with center alignment it is centered to that point. The only problem is: when I press F12 the grid lines disappear and I don't see the lines I want to align the text to. So I thought it must be possible to do it within the ctrl+t function when it can be done in the paint plugin. I don't see why it shouldn't work just the same way
      Nevermind, it's not that important, that the text is exactly in the middle, I just thought I would not be able to see the option...again
      Last edited by Luigi; 22.08.2024, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X