Viewing HEIC Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewing HEIC Photos

I've downloaded and installed the iview467_plugins_x64_setup.exe file but still have a blank window when trying to view .HEIC photos. I'm on a Win10/64 PC. What am I missing?

I can view some, but not all. See HEIC Photos.

Can you view the HEIC photo in the attached archive?

You probably need to install some codecs.

* 62. TOOLS.DLL - This PlugIn contains some additional functions (like Text effects) for IrfanView.
    (and some special formats, like: HEIC, AVIF; with installed codecs/extensions)?
    Attached Files
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.67 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

When I tried to open the attached file I received this notice:

IrfanView

\Local\Temp\d84e62fc-5506-41c5-95fe-bOO9fa3049bd_sample1.zip.9bd\sample1.heic: Can't read this file header !

Unknown file format, empty/damaged file or file not found !?

Comment

Have you installed the Codecs?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Open HEIC Image.png
Views:	852
Size:	575.4 KB
ID:	98559
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.67 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

What codecs?

Comment

I am a bit confused. I would also like to use IrfanView for HEIC files on my Windows 10 PC, but I just get a blank screen (no error message). I have read the advice in various posts on the web to install codecs from the MS Store, but I can already view HEIC files in Windows Explorer. Doesn't that mean that the needed codecs are already present?

Comment

I think you need CopyTrans

If you can't open HEIC files on Windows Computer, we will help you out to solve this problem and convert HEIC files or to turn HEIC off on your iPhone.

Comment

Working...
              X