Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

I don't understand. What has 'waves' to do with this ?
      Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Look at the times on our previous two posts. We almost tripped over each other. I am amused by simple things.
        ---------------------

---------------------

Comment

Ah, I see
          Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

IrfanPaint 0.4.11.62 released

Finally I released a stable version of IrfanPaint; it is almost identical to the previous beta (that seemed to work well), I only made some little changes in the text of the tooltips (that has gone under general revision) and in the size of some labels (to help the translators of languages with long words).

Now it's translation time, I did my part for Italian, Leif is translating in Swedish; anyone else for his/her language?
            Here are all the info needed to translate IP.
            Last edited by MItaly; 03.05.2008, 09:30 PM.
            IrfanPaint developer
            The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
            IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Comment

Nice work, MItaly.
              I think you're right by calling up the translators at this stage to update to the situation.
              I'll see what I can do.
              Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Brush Settings Dialogue transparency problem is fixed with this update.

One odd thing I noticed is that when the dialogue is open, IrfanView is not listed when task switching with Alter Tab. If you switch to another program while the dialogue is open, you cannot switch back again to IrfanView. It is still shown in the Taskbar though, so it hasn't crashed.
                Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Brush Settings Dialogue transparency problem is fixed with this update.
                  Glad to see that also these little improvements are appreciated.
                  One odd thing I noticed is that when the dialogue is open, IrfanView is not listed when task switching with Alter Tab. If you switch to another program while the dialogue is open, you cannot switch back again to IrfanView. It is still shown in the Taskbar though, so it hasn't crashed.
                  I fixed this problem in the code, along with a bug in "Center image in window" option handling; I also changed the order of some controls in the pen and brush settings dialog since their order when tabbing and navigating with arrow keys was a bit odd. Please report me any other problem you experience, so that I can fix it before the release that will be shipped with IV.

Little translations announcement: on the site are actually available the German, Italian, Russian and Swedish translations.
                  BTW, could anybody who speaks German announce the availability of the German translation in the German IP thread?
                  IrfanPaint developer

Comment

I miss somewhat the possibility of repositioning the text created with the wonderful "Text tool". Tat is after I notice using the "preview" that the selection I first made was not so great.
                    Could a mouse click on the correct position (while the "insert text" window is open) reposition the baseline? Or did I miss something?

Comment

You didn't miss anything. However, you can copy the text the the clipboard before you cancel the Window, then click again and paste it back.
                      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Actually it is not possible to reposition the origin point, neither to move the text after it has been inserted. Anyway it's in my plans for the next major version to add support for some basic vectorial operations, like moving around/rotating the shapes and the text.
                        IrfanPaint developer

Comment

I could also press "ok" then chose "edit>undo" (ctrl+z) and finally click to a new position.
                          I just hoped that it would be possible to automatically perform these steps when I click to some position of the image while the "insert text" tool is active.

Comment

Originally posted by MItaly View Post
                            ...it's in my plans for the next major version to add support for some basic vectorial operations, like moving around/rotating the shapes and the text.
                            woo woo bounce bounce bounce
                            ---------------------

---------------------

Comment

Thanks - and some corrections of the german language file of IrfanPaint

Hi Matteo Italia,

Thanks to you and Christian Wincziers for the program IrfanPaint and the german translation file!

I still found some smaller mistakes in the translation!
                              I corrected these after my own feeling!
                              Please send this modified version for checking to Christian Wincziers!

regards
                              Frank
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Frank; 17.05.2008, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Had a quick look:
                                1015=Exhaustive context help
                                1015=Kleine Kontexthilfe
                                Quite the opposite I'd say!

Edit: 1429=spc = 1px spc\r\nPunkt = 1 Linienende
                                Last word is not shown. Too long string.
                                And the wordwrapping in the exhaustive context help could be better. No big deal, but...
                                Last edited by Leif; 17.05.2008, 09:07 PM. Reason: Found some more minor things
                                Get Radio? Sure! - the best Internet Radio Player ever?

Comment

Working...
                                X